At Kibblesworth Academy, every child is provided with a wide range of high quality learning opportunities to enable them to realise their full potential. We strive to provide a safe, secure, nurturing learning environment in which all children are empowered to flourish.
In supporting them to do this, the school community has subscribed to the following non-negotiable core values:
- To celebrate achievement and put enjoyment at the heart of learning
- To inspire a passion for learning and the confidence to try
- To promote empathy for others and a respect for the individual
- To uphold equality and value diversity
- To develop independence and resilience
- To prepare our pupils for their next stage of learning
- To foster key life skills that will support our children to make a
- Positive contribution to society.
Ensuring a happy healthy environment in which our children enjoy learning is central to our ethos. We do our utmost to make it easy for children to approach staff with their problems or concerns . Collaboration and caring is encouraged at all levels, in both the staff and the pupils.
We teach that bullying is never acceptable behaviour.
We promote healthy eating, provide fruit snacks for children in the infants and encourage everyone to drink water throughout the day.
We make the most of our wonderful outdoor space and, weather permitting, head outside as often as we can.
Events in the year such as our SHINE talent festival bring the whole school together to celebrate the talents in everyone!